I’m not leaving for Haiti today as planned.  :(

Baby Bear didn’t get his visa today.  They went to the appointment and there was a mistake on his passport.  They have him listed as a girl instead of a boy.  AHHHH!  They refused to look at his paperwork.  The passport office is closed until January 8th so it looks like its going to be at least another week until we get this figured out.  I’ll keep my bags packed and ready to go, but for now – everything is on hold. 

Good news is that the little girl got her visa, so she’s ready to go whenever we get there.

Please pray for Bear.  That he can stay strong and hang in there.  He really is struggling to live, and we need to pray that he can make it in Haiti for a little while longer.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: