Random Bullet Point Post
- Keith and I went to Lowes today and got a ton of flowers for our window boxes! We didn’t plant any last year and I’m excited about them! :)
- Easter dinner is going to be at our house this year. Who wants to come over and help me clean? ;)
- I’ve almost given up on the idea of going to Nicaragua in May. I can still get the ticket for $136 but don’t really have an extra $136 right now. I really want to go though…we’ll see.
- I sat up last night watching “Love a Child” on TV. Its a show done by some missionaries we know in Haiti. Watching it made me miss Haiti and want to be there.
- Northwest Airlines is having an awesome deal right now. If someone donates their airline miles to you – NWA will double what they donated. My mom is talking about giving us 25,000 miles. Which would become 50,000 miles. On top of my 25,000 miles I already have – thats 75,000 miles. I think thats almost enough that would cover a round trip ticket to Ethiopia when our adoption is complete. How cool is that?! Tickets to ET are crazy expensive – usually around $1,500 – $2,000.
- The local homeschool group coordinated a field trip today to the local airport where the kids got to sit in a MedEvac Helicopter and check it out. We also got to watch up close and personal as two airplanes (small ones) took off. F. was in heaven.
- I still have a bottle of Schniders baby shampoo sitting in the bathtub. We don’t usually use that bathroom so I don’t mess with the tub very much. Today while cleaning up in there I opened the bottle and smelled the shampoo. It made me cry. I miss him like crazy. I don’t know if it will ever stop feeling like there is a big hole in our family. :( I haven’t heard anything about him or seen pictures since January. I might go crazy if we don’t hear something soon.
Random picture cuteness. K. age 3 and F. age 1 – a couple of months after F. got home from Haiti. I love the look on his face as he looks at her.
Another cute one I found yesterday – K. age 2. So tiny and adorable!