I will be headedto Haiti soon to see Schnider and visit Millen! I am amazed at how it is all working out. I desperately want to go see Schnider – he’ll be 2 (!) in a couple of weeks and I really felt like I needed to go see him around his birthday. But with the adoption and other stuff going on – I just don’t have the money for the $600 plane ticket right now.
Well, it turns out that there is a family that is adopting three kids from Haiti that would like to have their kids escorted home. And the family is going to pay for my ticket if I will escort their kids home for them! We are all hoping and praying the kids will be ready to go home in a couple of weeks. Keith and I are holding off booking our Ireland tickets (remember, our families are sending us to Ireland for Keith’s 30th birthday!) until we find out when I will be headed to Haiti. I’m excited about seeing my Schnider boy, happy to see Millen again and it will be so fun to be a part of reuniting these kids with their forever family. Doesn’t get much better than that….