Sorry I haven’t updated on here yet.
We heard from our lawyer today that our judge is at a conference. There is still a chance we’ll have our court date next week, but our judge hasn’t come in to confirm which day(s) she’ll be there next week. SO – we are waiting on the judge to check in with her clerk so they can figure out what day our date should be. I’m assuming if she doesn’t check in soon we’ll probably have to shoot for the week after.
We have flights on hold leaving Thursday but they will cancel automatically if we don’t book today. We’ll re-look at our options.
Thanks for all your prayers, emails and thoughts as we wait.